Christian, Salvation, Saved, Born Again and becoming a Believer are all terms that the church uses simply to convey how a person can have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
If you want to know that you are in fellowship with God, please continue to read.
Beginning a relationship with God is as easy as A. B. C.
* You must Admit that you are a sinner and that you are in need of Jesus.
* You must Believe that Jesus died on the cross, was buried and rose from the dead.
* You must Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart God raised
Him from the dead.
You do this and the Bible says you shall be saved.
The words above is the simple plan you can do by faith and know you are in fellowship with God.
Below we share scriptures known as the Romans Road to Salvation that you can use to hold on to as God’s promise of Salvation.
- We all are sinners and have failed to meet God’s requirements. Romans 3:23 KJV “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
- Death is the payment for our sin, but the gift of eternal life comes through Jesus Christ. Romans 6:23 KJV “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- God reveals His love for us and allows Jesus to die in our place. Romans 5:8 KJV “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Through faith in what Jesus did we can be forgiven for our sins. Romans 10:9 KJV “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:13 KJV “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- After receiving Jesus we don’t have to live a life of guilt and fear of punishment for sin. Romans 8:1 KJV “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
- As you live for Christ, nothing will be able to separate you from God’s love.
Romans 8:38-39 KJV “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
**As you meditate and believe in the words and scriptures above pray the prayer below to receive Jesus into your life.**
Father God, I admit that I am not in fellowship with you. I believe that you sent Jesus Christ to die on the cross to pay the debt of my sin. I ask by faith in what Jesus did that you forgive me of my sins. I confess Jesus Christ as head of my life and to be the one to rescue me from the penalty of my sins. I believe in my heart that Jesus rose from the dead. I invite Jesus into my life, through your Holy Spirit. Help me to be the person you want me to be. I thank you by faith, that I am now your child and my sins have been forgiven. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Welcome to the Family of God.
If you have made the decision to receive Jesus and would like more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.